For unforgettable pictures
The Summicron-TL has a focal length of 23 mm – in terms of 35 mm format, this corresponds to 35 mm – the focal length of the legendary Leica lenses for reportage photography. A truly classical focal length that lets you realize the pictures you see in your mind’s eye and exploit the potential of creative expression! Just as legendary is the maximum aperture of f/2, with which you can bring to life the unmistakeable Leica bokeh. And create your own iconic photos.
Key Benefits & Features
- Field angle (diagonal, horizontal, vertical): Approx. 64°, 53°, 35°, corresponding to around 35 mm focal length in 35 mm format
- Number of lenses / groups: 9 / 6 Aspherical surfaces
- 2 Position of entrance pupil (at infinity / at close up limit): -22,7/10.5 mm (in direction of light incidence behind /in front of bayonet mount)
- Setting / Function: Electronically controlled, mode selectable using camera menu
- Automatic (AF) or manual (M): In AF mode manual override possible at any times with setting dial Focusing range: 0.3 m to &infin
- Smallest object field / Largest scale: Approx.: 295 x 196 mm / 1:12.6
- Aperture Setting / Function: Electronically controlled, adjustment using dial on camera, third values also available
- Lowest value: 16
- Bayonet fitting: Bayonet Leica T with contact strip for Leica T models
- Filter mount / Lens hood: External bayonet fitting for lens hood (included), internal thread for E52 filters, filter mount does not rotate
- Finish: Black anodized
- Length to bayonet mount: Approx. 37/69 mm (without/with lens hood)
- Largest diameter: Approx. 63/73 mm (without/with lens hood)
- Weight: Approx. 154/186 g (without/with lens hood)
Leica Camera AG (‘LEICA’) provides a two-year product warranty for your LEICA product, including the accessories contained in the original packaging, valid from the date of purchase from an authorized LEICA dealer.
Please contact us if you require additional details.